Wednesday, October 15, 2008

You Don't Have To Be Rich To Stay in Villa Daisy


"That's better I said!" I slowly sat up after experiencing Dani's wonderful massage in Villa Daisy.

Earlier, the spring snow was that powder that glistens in the afternoon sunshine.

Now the exotic incense of Dani's Villa Daisy's massage room was the place to be.

The massage was during my stay last season. This was in the huge top floor three bedroom apartment in the same development.

I'd had some guests that stayed on an extra day and I forgot to check first before just turning up at my own apartment. But no matter, as it meant I could get two apartment reviews in this chalet style building. See http://banskoaccommodation.blogspot.com/2008/09/villa-daisy.html for review.

So I then met Paul from Hale, Manchester way.

Paul's third floor impressive two bedroom apartment awaited.

Spacious bedrooms were just another reason I can give to rent his apartment.


Two Bedroom in Three bedroom Space

Villa Daisy is located in Bansko's Glazne quarter. One to rent if you are, like me, wanting luxury at affordable price.

This is one of those properties you immediately relax in when you arrive.

When Paul agreed to offer his apartment for rental I was delighted. But not just because I knew guests would love its two large bedrooms.

Nor the large bathroom. Or even the smart comfortable furnishings.

But because this is the best two bedroom I have been in so far!

Relax in style

Relaxing round the real log fire. we chatted over a Shumensko beer...

then we met friends for another in the Plan B bar. Lit with candles it was hard to drag ourselves out into the cold night.

But Villa Daisy is a short stroll to the centre of Bansko old town, and its many mehanas, and we soon gathered quite a group for a late night visit to the "Nai Club."

Some apartments are too small to bother with much cooking.

But take a look at this kitchen area - perfect to prepare a meal for family and friends.

Or simply to prepare the apres ski snacks and drinks.


Paul wants you to enjoy this property and its facilities. Like him, I'm sure you will want to return soon.

Jacuzzi, wireless broadband, internet room, underground parking, ski locker and lobby bar complete the facilities.

Want chalet ambiance?

Want loads of space?

Rent this.
Overall Rating: 9/10
Comfort: 9.5/10
Facilities: 6/10

Read on to see just how affordable this apartment is...


Prices 08/09:

£225 pw (17th April to 20th December)
£325 pw (5th Jan to 2nd Feb)
£385 pw (23rd Feb to 28th Mar)
£445 pw (20th Dec to 5th Jan, 2nd Feb to 23rd Feb and 28th Mar to 17th April)
£38 per night outside ski season Click here for currency convertor & click here for calendar.
ADD £ 30 per week for extra guests above four (6 maximum)

More Info?


* Transfers arranged
* Welcome packs available to suit your requirements (e.g. tea, coffee, bread, milk, cereal, butter, jam, snacks, beer, wine etc).
* Local representative on hand to help ensure you have the best holiday possible.
* Villa Daisy is 850 metres, to lift. Shuttle bus to gondola.

If you enjoyed this article, then sign up for more below

2 comments:

Luxury Villa Holidays said...

Thanks for the information on villa.. I agree the rates are so reasonable that anybody can afford it.. I will definitely look forward to it when I will reach there..

Nick said...

http://cottageme.com
It’s really great post. I would like to appreciate your work and would like to tell to my friends.