Mountain Residence 3 is like your best friend. And like your best friend, Mountain Residence 3 beckons you to go back and see and stay there.
Click on play below for audio version of this review:
It may be because its just a few minutes walk from the gondola. Or that the Happy End Bar and Pub also a few minutes walk away. Just look how convenient this accommodation is.
Or the fact that the ice rink is just a minute away along with shops, ski/board hire, bars, mehanas and cafes.
Or possibly because the apartments to rent here are large, and very well furnished.
Or the spacious bedrooms, with plenty of storage. Or the contemporary Bulgarian art works and photographs.
But most of all its a place to stay that comes recommended by previous guests. Why is this accommodation deal unbeatable? Quite simply we want you to come back again, and again like others.
That is why we guarantee that if you find something of similar size and location we will match the price! Can't get fairer than that.
Imagine such comfort and convenience at such a low price. You can afford to come to Bansko and stay here.
In fact, MY RECENT INTERNET SEARCH REVEALED that a two bedroom here is less than a one bedroom at some others which are over 900 metres away from the gondola!
- Fully furnished apartments
- Ideal for groups, families and friends.
Facilities: Gym, Jacuzzi, Plunge pool, Sauna, Steam room, Massage room, Reception, ski locker, underground parking
- 24 hour security
- 24 hour reception staffed with information
- Reception snacks
- satellite TV - English, Greek, German, French and Bulgarian channels
- DVD player
- kettle, toaster, iron and ironing board
- cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer
- bedroom 1: one double bed can be separated to two singles
- bedroom 2: two single beds
- sitting Room: large with double sofa bed, sofa
- kitchenette, oven, hob
- dining Room table - seats six
- bathroom - shower, wc
- broadband wired internet in sitting room and bedroom
- lounge seating for 5
- linen and towels provided
- own balcony
- apartments sleeps 6 max (£30 pppw supplement for more than 4 persons)
- mountains views
- quiet building with separate entrances
- steam room
- jacuzzi and plunge pool
- ski locker located in basement down stairs are convenient to use.
- underground parking places.
Guaranteed Lowest Prices
for 2 Bedroom Apartment
OFFER MUST END SOON (For all bookings from 1st May 2009)
Extra person on sofa bed €9 per night. To book just email me your dates and pay on arrival.
If you find an apartment on the web that is more than 80m2 gross area in size within 300m from the Gondola Station, built within the last five years that’s cheaper than this and includes cleaning - then I will immediately refund the difference. Just notify me within 24 hours of booking.
- SPECIAL OFFER £264 (€315) per week 1 to 2 persons
- SPECIAL OFFER £336 (€385) per week 3 to 4 persons
- let us know your travel dates email firstname.lastname@example.org
- we confirm dates back to you
- £50 (€60 approx) deposit via secure Google checkout
- then book your Sofia transfer, if required. Please read this first:http://banskoaccommodation.blogspot.com/2008/11/how-do-i-get-my-bansko-transfer.html
- final payment due on arrival *
- enjoy your stay with full in resort representative on hand
"Your apartment is excellent and Mountain Residence 3 has great positioning indeed! I'll recommend it to my friends.....
One of the best part about it is the positioning: it's 3 minutes walk from the gondola, 5 minutes walk from the center of the town.
Emil Comsea (pictured in Bansko), Bucharest, Romania. January 2009
...We had a perfect holiday in Mountain Residence 3.The 2 Bed apartment was very comfortable and spacious.
Being so close to the gondola meant a stress free start to the day and at the end of day jacuzzi was just what was needed to unwind.
Thanks for all the info and look forward to staying again in 2009. Best Regards." Patrick Bell pictured left, Manchester, UK (April 2008)
"great week in Bansko. we even got there in time to buy lift passes and hire skis! The ski instruction was tops and Mark even got down the tomba black run whilst i finally got to do a tandem paraglide - amazing.... arrive with friends next year. thanks again for your apartment which was just right." Jane Sipson & family, Wandsworth, London, UK (March 08)
"thanks very much, everything was very comfortable and staff were helpful" (October 08) Simeon Kristoff, Ealing, London, UK
"really clean much bigger than it looks. thanks for the welcome beer" (December 08) John O'Shea, Dublin, Ireland
If you like this article, then please sign up for more like this. If you have any comments, they are welcome.