It's tough times economically and you may be wondering, can I afford to go boarding or skiing this year.
Is 2009 the year to get more active and get fit? Then if you have never been on a winter holiday, then be prepared to be converted.
If you have then think of the pleasure of getting away and entering into the "mountain bubble".
Get away from the gloomy news and get out and get some air.
Wondering if you can afford it?
* 2 & 1 Bedroom Mountain Residence 3 apartments. Genuine 270 metres to the gondola and five minutes walk into town.
* 2 Bedroom Grand Montana apartments
* 2 & 3 Bedroom Villa Daisy apartment.
- €46 (£44) per night plus one off €15 (£12) cleaning charge.
£225 per week (17th April to 20th December)
£325 per week (5th Jan to 2nd Feb)
£385 per week (23rd Feb to 28th Mar)
£445 per week (20th Dec to 5th Jan, 2nd Feb to 23rd Feb and 28th Mar to 17th April)
Click here for currency convertor & click here for calendar.
ADD £ 95 per week for Grand Montana ADD £120 per week for Villa Daisy
4 Step Reservation:
1. email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide dates
2. we confirm dates and price
3. pay £20 deposit via secure Google Checkout
4. second payment due on arrival.
Why is this a great deal?
* You benefit from weak GB Pound currency
* Transfers arranged at lowest price
* Welcome packs available to suit your requirements (tea, coffee, bread, milk, beer, wine etc).
* Mountain Residence 3 is just a few minutes walk, 270 metres, to lift.
Limited Time Special Offer
* 5% off one week rentals. just subscribe to newsletter. I hate spam, your details are never passed to anyone else & you can opt out any time. By opt in subscribe system both you and I avoid spam.
click here for video of 2008 Jazz Fest Ya Ya Band
Loads of things to do and places to visit in spring, summer and autumn. Bansko has something for everyone all year round. Check out all the facilities in resort and in the area.
Receive my newsletter register on Bansko accommodation blog home page for:
* regular news * accommodation reviews * restaurant reviews * ski schools * ski guides * shopping tips * nearby towns & villages that save you money * transfer deals * car hire deals * avoid rip offs and more.
Are you a Bansko property owner?
* get my free property management companies review - what's best in Bansko
* top tips on how to pick kitchen & furniture to save you money.
* property insurance - what you should have covered & where to go for best deals
* paying your bills
* cleaning services
Need more info?
* Call Lance on 0044(0)113 313100, register or email lancenelson1 at gmail dot com.
Please note that prices and the special offer are subject to change and reservation is subject to contract. Prices assume 4 person occupancy in 2 bedroom apartments (extra £5 per night per person or £30 per person per week over four people. six maximum). Cleaning charge €25 (£20).